If you’re looking to upgrade to the 7 or 7 Plus, our best advice is to wait. Black Friday is typically the best time of the year to get deals on iPhones, and you’re probably not going to see many discounts on the shiny new phones right after they come out.
I’ll say it again: if you’re not waiting until Black Friday to get an iPhone 7 or 7 Plus, you are literally throwing your money away. To underline my point, let’s break down the Black Friday iPhone prediction deals.
Black Friday takes place on November 27th this year it’s a major shopping holiday in United States. Black Friday means dropping prices on thousands of items, hoping to lure shoppers to both online and physical stores.
Black Friday apple price predictions
Price to expect
• Iphone 7 for as low as $549, or $99 off
• Iphone 6s for $ as low as $349, or $1 down
• Ipad air 2 for as low as $350 ipad mini 4 for $250
• Ipad pro 13” for as low as $650
• Ipad pro 10” for as low as $550
• MacBook air for as low as $700
• Imac 21” for as low as $900
The Apple Watch
You can get a brandnew apple watch with a $100 off and $50 discount for apple watch sports model and a $100 discount for stainless steel apple watch models.
As a doorbuster deal, target is offering 25 percent off all apple TVs. Supplies for this deal are likely to be limited.
Accessories and other deals
• Ipods for as low as 50 percent off
• Beats by Dre Powerbeats for as low as $129.99 to 70 percent off
• Pebble time for as low as $199.99 to $30 off
Beats solo 2 headphones for as low as $97 to $103 off
Right now it might seem like Black Friday is a long way away, but it’s going to come faster than you think. Hold off on buying your new iPhone, and you could save a ton of cash to use on holiday shopping when the big day finally arrives.